I'm working with an exciting tech company who are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their team in Liverpool. With ambitious plans to grow over the next 12 months this will be their first designer to join the team and there will be loads of scope for growth and is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious self starter.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3 years+ in-house or agency graphic design experience is essential
- A thorough working knowledge of CS packages, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator on a Mac platform
- A creative thinker who can develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Strong artwork skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent typography, space and layout skills
- Design experience within the fashion industry would be a distinct advantage
- Any digital, web or online design skills would be an advantage
- Ability to optimize asset creation for website (with mobile-first approach but consideration for desktop and tablet), email, social media and any other display marketing activities.
Key Personal Skills
- Diligent time management with the ability to organise and prioritise multiple projects in a busy deadline oriented environment
- You must be self-motivated and well organised
- You must be able to work both independently and collaboratively
- You will need to integrate well into a small team
- Demonstrate use of own initiative and when necessary with minimal creative direction
- You should have a passion for modern design ideas and techniques and the motivation to keep up to date on changes within the industry
- You should be a proactive team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Respond well to late changes in briefs or plan to always stay on top of marketing requirements fast-moving industry
- Working quickly and to deadlines
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 585 221 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £28k - 35k per year
Mid Weight Digital Designer Central Manchester £28,000-£35,000(pa) We are a Creative Tech company based in the heart of Manchester. We specialise in providing award winning creative solutions across multiple industries for a number of well-known companies. Our expertise doesn’t stop there, we’ve ...
- £40k - 50k per year
I’m thrilled to be working with one of the UK’s most prestigious Fashion companies, who are looking for an exceptional Digital Designer to help them output creative assets in line with the Design Direction. Day to day Creating digital assets for all of the company’s outlets (Web, Email, Social Ch...
- Market related
We are working with a brilliant London Digital Marketing Agency, to find an enthusiastic and results driven Digital Designer to join their growing team. This agency specialise in tailoring clients websites to create more engaging, high quality content for their customers. The agency consult with ...
- £40k - 50k per year
I’m currently working with an e-commerce start-up based in Central London, who are looking for a Digital Designer to join them in a period of huge growth and development. As part of this company, you will be working alongside the Design Director and Fashion Directors to ensure the best digital ou...