Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
£27,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
I am on the search for a proven Mid-Weight designer looking for a new challenge within a fun, innovative company based in Central Bolton.
This role will present you with a platform to grow as a designer, as well as the opportunity to work across multiple brands. You will be responsible for designing digital assets across web, social, and email with a chance to dip into product design (with full training and support) later on down the line.
If you’re a Mid-Weight Designer looking to transition into a Senior and take on more responsibilities then this is a perfect opportunity to do so…This company will give you the tools and support to get you there!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of design experience.
- Proficient using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- B2B and B2C design experience.
- Strong time management & good interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Experience designing assets for e-commerce website and/or Experience in web marketing/web design.
- Ability to work within tight brand guidelines.
- A portfolio with eye-catching, well-laid-out designs.
Desired but NOT essential:
- Experience in video editing/animation (Premiere Pro/After Effects) –At a basic level.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (knowing your limitations when designing for the web, NOT coding from scratch).
- Some experience/knowledge with UX/UI Design, i.e. landing pages, email marketing, etc.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com with your CV and portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.