£24k - 30k per year
4 months ago
I’m working with an award-winning Creative Communications agency West of London to find an ambitious Midweight Creative to join their exceptional team. This fully integrated agency produce creative campaigns that are delivered across a number of channels to a diverse client base.
Day to day responsibilities
- Coming up with the big ideas, thinking conceptually to create great campaign ideas
- Editing videos both in-house and working with external production partners
- Investing in your customers and going the extra mile for your colleagues
- Presenting your work to internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the Production department to ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro
- Conceptual thinking and the ability to demonstrate your creative process
- Able to work as part of a team or individually to a top standard
- Most importantly: motivated, with a can-do attitude and willing to take on new challenges
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, get in touch for more info!
Apply below or contact me on 07 909 801 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.