£30k - 40k per year
over 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
We are working with an award-winning Creative Communications agency outside of London to find a fantastic and ambitious Midweight Designer to join their family run business. The fully integrated agency produce creative campaigns that are delivered across a multitude of channels, but what is so interesting about this agency is that there are no boundaries when it comes to creating something that is beautiful. The agency offers to its clients, creative insight, marketing strategy, and their expertise to their clients can go above and beyond.
What you will be doing
- Designing for print and digital assets for a variety of clients
- Working within the close-knit design team
- Investing in your customers and going the extra mile for your colleagues
- Take ownership of projects
- Present your work to internal and external stakeholders
- Designing to client’s brand guidelines
- Collaborate with the Account Managers, understand briefs and projects that are given from them
- Work closely with the Production department to ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget
Who you will be
- A multi-disciplined designer with a minimum of 3 years of industry experience ideally within another PR Communications agency
- An excellent communicator and confident presenter
- A team player, you’ll be working very closely with other designers, copywriters and Account Managers
- Comfortable in working autonomously
- Excellent skills in the Adobe Creative Suite – if you understand HTML and CSS, this is a huge bonus
If you believe you are the Midweight Designer we are looking for, apply below for immediate consideration or send your CV and Portfolio directly to Faye Dixon at Forward Role email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.