£30k - 45k per year
5 months ago
We’re working with a global Marketing Services company, who are looking for a Midweight Designer to join their growing team. Working with some of the largest companies in the UK across both the Public and Private sector, you will help to deliver exceptional designs both online and offline – from print to digital.
- Develop and execute smart design solutions to client’s business problems
- Work with multiple teams on campaigns and pitches across all platforms in order to drive engagement with brand messaging
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale both verbally and visually to clients and stakeholders in an engaging way
- Take a lead role in delivery of projects, ensuring brand consistency
- Work on a range of projects in size and complexity, from Print and POS to email templates, banners, web design, and social media
- Previous experience working in a similar environment.
- Fully knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign)
- Understanding and experience of web / responsive design and basic some basic UX is an advantage
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- A positive and resilient attitude, calm when confronted with deadlines and challenges.
- Someone who is a self-starter who works proactively to create the best campaigns possible.
- Excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for more info!
Alternatively, get in touch with me on email@example.com or 07909 801870 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.