£35k - 45k per year
9 months ago
We are working with a creative integrated marketing agency who specialise in transforming brands for fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients. Their services include online and offline work such as experiential events, web development, branding, PR and Marketing. We are looking for a Mid weight to Senior Designer who understands the pressures and nuances of creative agency environment, to join the team and drive the business forward across all creative outputs. The agency thrives on successful results, they have built a reputation in delivering campaigns that are globally recognised and there is no stopping them there.
If you’re the Designer that is looking to make their break with an agency who focus on putting the customer first, we want to hear from you today.
What you will be doing
- Sustaining the agency’s reputation by delivering world-class global campaign designs
- Producing engaging design that follows new and exciting market trends
- Creating visual assets across print and digital, this includes experiential events, social media and websites
- Speaking with clients directly, presenting ideas and being a consultative in your approach
Who you will be
- An agency experienced designer, working on both online and offline projects
- Highly organised, you will be juggling more than one project daily, meeting deadlines that are on budget every time
- Incredibly creative and passionate about design
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, having strong knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint (if you understand HTML/CSS that’s a bonus)
To apply for this role, click below for immediate consideration or you can email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.