We are working with a creative integrated marketing agency who specialise in transforming brands for fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients. Their services include online and offline work such as experiential events, web development, branding, PR and Marketing. We are looking for a Mid weight to Senior Designer who understands the pressures and nuances of creative agency environment, to join the team and drive the business forward across all creative outputs. The agency thrives on successful results, they have built a reputation in delivering campaigns that are globally recognised and there is no stopping them there.
If you’re the Designer that is looking to make their break with an agency who focus on putting the customer first, we want to hear from you today.
What you will be doing
- Sustaining the agency’s reputation by delivering world-class global campaign designs
- Producing engaging design that follows new and exciting market trends
- Creating visual assets across print and digital, this includes experiential events, social media and websites
- Speaking with clients directly, presenting ideas and being a consultant in your approach
Who you will be
- An agency experienced designer, working on both online and offline projects
- Highly organised, you will be juggling more than one project daily, meeting deadlines that are on budget every time
- Incredibly creative and passionate about design
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, having strong knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint (if you understand HTML/CSS that’s a bonus)
To apply for this role, click below for immediate consideration or you can email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Central London
- £26k - 35k per year
We have the pleasure of working for an amazing agency based in West London, to find an ambitious designer to join their ever growing, vibrant team. The agency over the past two months have won 11 pitches and there’s no stopping them now. This fully integrated agency work with global FMCG, Retail ...
- £30k - 40k per year
UX Designer Manchester City Centre Marketing & Communications Agency - Up to £40,000 Working on behalf of a Marketing & Communications Agency based in the heart of Manchester I am on the search for a proven User Experience Designer; in this role you will play a big part of the agencies future gro...
- £25k - 30k per year
We are working with an award-winning Creative Communications agency outside of London to find a fantastic and ambitious Midweight Designer to join their family run business. The fully integrated agency produce creative campaigns that are delivered across a multitude of channels, but what is so in...
- £30k - 40k per year
Lead Designer Sports & Leisure Manchester (£competitive) Working on behalf of a niche service provider with a customer base well in the hundreds and thousands I am looking for a Lead Designer equipped with the skills to drive the businesses creative offering forward, providing nothing but the bes...