Do you have experience working on native mobile apps?
I am working with a leading retailer looking for someone with ambitions to specialise in app development to focus on solving real customer problems through intuitive, slick and seamless app solutions.
You must be experienced in product management practice having guided multiple product enhancements from inception through to implementation and optimisation. You will have ownership experience for a large product that involves multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Have ownership of a Product involving multiple internal/external stakeholders and drive the Product strategy & execution
- Engage with stakeholders to formulate the vision, strategy and long-term roadmap for thr product and execute it well by constantly managing stakeholder’s expectations, working through dependencies across multiple products/teams
- Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders and their pain points
- Understand and demonstrate all the features to different audiences within and outside of the immediate product team
- Effectively document and explain new requirements to the engineering team using user stories, personas, and acceptance tests and help the team in breaking down a complex piece of work
- Steer sprint/release planning sessions by working with the engineering counterparts to plan sprints/releases that deliver maximum business value in least effort
- Lead discovery work around minimum viable product for any new product/feature, collaborating with user experience and engineering teams to prototype and validate the MVP
- Monitor competitor activity and overseas market trends
- Drive the acceptance and adoption of ideas and improvements with product and engineering stakeholders
- Effectively present the vision, roadmap, key KPIs and execution plans (release/sprint plans)
- Prioritise coordinate and communicate the resolution of live product issues independently
Experience & Skills:
- A methodical and analytical approach, great problem-solving skills and can provide logical answers to complex problems
- Good prioritisation techniques to refine & groom your feature backlog regularly
- Attitude and the aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Great presentation & persuasion skills
- Team Player who could work collaboratively with other members of the team
- Open and positive attitude
- Customer centric mentality, prioritising work that solves real customer problems
- Good knowledge and understanding of mobile app platforms, technologies and best practices
- Knowledge and experience of product management best practice & methodologies
- Proven success of having managed a complex product that led to the delivery of significant value to your stakeholders
- Understand User Research/ Design Thinking concepts and applied those for your product work
- Good knowledge in the use of Tools & Techniques for Backlog prioritisation, managing dependencies and for gaining insights using available data points
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the technologies relevant to product management
- Knowledge and experience of software development methodologies and processes
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join one of the largest retailers in the North West. This is a 6 month contract with huge potential of becoming permanent. You will initially review the Google accounts and make suggestions to improve efficiency. You will then be involv...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
A Product Owner is needed by an innovative market leader to champion the customer and to make consistent improvements to the user journey. This is a brand new role to the business and is therefore yours to own and define; this is an excellent opportunity to join a company undergoing tremendous di...
- £32k - 37k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Product Owner or someone operating within a product hybrid role. A leading retailer, with a strong online presence, is looking for a Product Owner to help with the management of multiple domestic and international sites. Following a successful migra...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
Have you got 1-2 years experience in a BA, PO or PM role and looking to further your skills and move into a varied role with an innovative and exciting tech led business, operating within the travel industry? If so, then this could be the ideal next role for you. The successful candidate will be ...