£40k - 45k per year
over 1 year ago
Do you have experience working on native mobile apps?
I am working with a leading retailer looking for someone with ambitions to specialise in app development to focus on solving real customer problems through intuitive, slick and seamless app solutions.
You must be experienced in product management practice having guided multiple product enhancements from inception through to implementation and optimisation. You will have ownership experience for a large product that involves multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Have ownership of a Product involving multiple internal/external stakeholders and drive the Product strategy & execution
- Engage with stakeholders to formulate the vision, strategy and long-term roadmap for thr product and execute it well by constantly managing stakeholder’s expectations, working through dependencies across multiple products/teams
- Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders and their pain points
- Understand and demonstrate all the features to different audiences within and outside of the immediate product team
- Effectively document and explain new requirements to the engineering team using user stories, personas, and acceptance tests and help the team in breaking down a complex piece of work
- Steer sprint/release planning sessions by working with the engineering counterparts to plan sprints/releases that deliver maximum business value in least effort
- Lead discovery work around minimum viable product for any new product/feature, collaborating with user experience and engineering teams to prototype and validate the MVP
- Monitor competitor activity and overseas market trends
- Drive the acceptance and adoption of ideas and improvements with product and engineering stakeholders
- Effectively present the vision, roadmap, key KPIs and execution plans (release/sprint plans)
- Prioritise coordinate and communicate the resolution of live product issues independently
Experience & Skills:
- A methodical and analytical approach, great problem-solving skills and can provide logical answers to complex problems
- Good prioritisation techniques to refine & groom your feature backlog regularly
- Attitude and the aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Great presentation & persuasion skills
- Team Player who could work collaboratively with other members of the team
- Open and positive attitude
- Customer centric mentality, prioritising work that solves real customer problems
- Good knowledge and understanding of mobile app platforms, technologies and best practices
- Knowledge and experience of product management best practice & methodologies
- Proven success of having managed a complex product that led to the delivery of significant value to your stakeholders
- Understand User Research/ Design Thinking concepts and applied those for your product work
- Good knowledge in the use of Tools & Techniques for Backlog prioritisation, managing dependencies and for gaining insights using available data points
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the technologies relevant to product management
- Knowledge and experience of software development methodologies and processes
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.