£43.9k - 61.5k per year + relocation package
about 2 years ago
Relocate to Berlin - relocation package available - German language capabilities not necessary.
Forward Role has partnered with a travel start up based in the heart of Berlin on the search for a Mobile Product Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, vibrant team of over 250 people, with expectations to double in size within the next 12 months.
- Define the mobile product strategy and work collaboratively to deliver new functions and products
- Drive conversion through the mobile app by championing the customer experience
- Global acquisition strategy on mobile
- Define, analyse and execute media buying mobile marketing activities on the networks
- Conduct market research, benchmarks and market analysis and represent the business in negotiation with mobile partners
- Execute report and analysis of mobile campaigns and KPIs on a regular basis to evaluate the success of campaigns against set goals
- Support tracking implementation and troubleshooting
Experience / Skills
- 3+ years in a product owner role with experience in performance marketing
- Good knowledge of mobile-specific tools, especially tracking tools such as Adjust or analytics tools such as AppAnnie as well as excellent Excel skills
- Bachelor or Masters degree in economics or related fields
- Strong analytical skills and experience in leveraging analytics and reporting to drive business outcomes and optimisation
- Great communication skills with a positive attitude to problem-solving, as well as great negotiation skills
- Business fluent in English
- German language capabilities advantageous but not required
- Proven self-motivation and organisational skills as well as multi-tasking abilities in project management
- An office in the centre of Belin's thriving start up space
- Everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- A diverse team
- Free lunches, yoga, German lessons etc
- Competitive relocation support
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.