£28k - 32k per year
Motion Graphic Designer
Retail / Ecommerce
Full time, permanent
£28,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience)
Working exclusively with an internationally recognised omnichannel retailer I’m on the search for a proven Motion Designer to join a forward-thinking, innovative creative team.
I’m looking for a someone who’d thrive in a very collaborative design team responsible for the creation and enhancement of motion designs across a range of mediums i.e., instore graphics, web, and social.
In this role, you’ll be heavily involved in producing impactful motion design that are engaging, dynamic and contemporary. You’ll be expected to be confident in your ability as well as having a passion for creative, digital design.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves to think outside of the box and look for new design trends to bring to the team. If you’re on the search to join a team full of likeminded individual who all share a passion for producing outstanding work then this role is for you…What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent motion graphics design skills.
- Fluent in Adobe After Effects.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CC: XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of Maxon Cinema 4D is advantageous.
- Strong communication and creative/ concept development skills.
- Ability to storyboard concepts quickly and clearly articulate ideas to line manager and other team members.
- Strong understanding of compressing and encoding video formats.
- Strong foundation of digital design and graphic design principles.
- Interest/ working knowledge of video production.
- Proven experience within a similar role and the ability to produce motion design from initial brief right up to completion.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com with your CV for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.