We are working with an award-winning, digital marketing agency in Central London to find a magnificent Motion Graphic Designer to join their phenomenal team. This agency, who have won prestigious awards are renowned for wowing their clients by transforming brands digitally by putting the consumers first. They are looking for an experienced, digitally savvy Motion Graphics Designer, who can hit the ground running and produce compelling graphics for their ever-growing client list.
What you will be doing
- Working with Senior members of the team to produce engaging animations and motion graphics for a range of different clients
- Be involved in every aspect of design, including brainstorming and storyboarding
- Keeping up with the design trends and finding new ways to improve your skillset
- Be involved in pitching and even have the opportunity to shine by leading a project
Who you will be
- An experienced motion graphics designer, ideally in an agency or the FMCG market
- Skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite, this is including After Effects, Premiere Pro and ideally Cinema 4D
- A driven, ambitious designer – you will have goals that are set for you to achieve in your first year and you’re determined to accomplish them
- You have a can-do attitude to all given projects
- You’re a dog lover, there are multiple roaming in the office!
If you’re interested in finding more about this position, apply below for immediate consideration or email Faye Dixon directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and showreel.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £24k - 28k per year
We are working with a phenomenal, award-winning agency in West London in search to find an ambitious and driven Junior Motion Graphics Designer to join their spectacular team. This integrated, full service, agency is known for creating captivating campaigns across experiential, digital, social me...
- £35k - 45k per year
We’re looking for a UX/UI designer to join an E-commerce startup based in South London. As part of this fast-growing business, you will be creating User Experiences seen by millions of people, designed to improve the sites’ overall conversion rates. Your contribution will be valued and encouraged...
- Central London
- £30k - 40k per year
A skilled UX/UI Designer is needed for a niche Tech startup based in Canary Wharf. In this role, you will be working across multiple products with a number of market-leading clients to ensure exceptional designs for the user. Included in the role Developing UI mock-ups, prototypes and designs to ...
- £30k - 40k per year
UX Designer Manchester City Centre Marketing & Communications Agency - Up to £40,000 Working on behalf of a Marketing & Communications Agency based in the heart of Manchester I am on the search for a proven User Experience Designer; in this role you will play a big part of the agencies future gro...