£22k - 28k per year
0161 914 8499
7 months ago
Are you a graphics designer looking for their next step?
Would you like to join a company with a growing design department working on internal and external branding with big name affiliates?
Do you want to be owning their design output?
If the answer to these is yes you'll be keen to hear more about my client who are a growing tech company who are looking for a talented motion designer to join them.
What you'll be doing:
- You will play a key role in supporting the design team and will work on an array on both digital and brand based projects.
- Create a visual motion style for their brand and work alongside the Head of Design to produce engaging campaigns and projects
- Taking briefs from members of the team and work in fast paced environments, delivering outstanding work on time and on budget.
What they're looking for:
- 2-3 years experience in an in-house or agency environment
- Experience in creating first class motion design and animations, video and animated content
- A good understanding of UI design, where there are opportunities to create compelling motion experiences to enhance a user’s journey through our digital platforms.
- An ability to work from a concept to job completion
- Respond positively and proactively to briefs, always looking for opportunities to add excitement and value to all projects
- Work with digital designers to enhance and aid user centred design
- Support the design team in creating and developing marketing campaigns, digital designs and brand projects
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and advancements and champion new innovative ways of working.
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 585 221 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.