Multi-Channel Assistant Merchandiser at JD Sport - Cricket
Hybrid working – 4 days in the office / 1 day from home
One of the most prolific and renowned high street fashion brand are continuing to grow from strength to strength, and as a result are looking for a dynamic and passionate Assistant Merchandiser to join their well-established Ecommerce team. The successful candidate will be working closely with the senior merchandising and buyers to get the best out of the stock and ranges as well as site runs to ensure the website is slick and performing to the best possible standards.
- Daily stock checks
- Day to day roles helping the senior merchandiser
- Making sure everything is right on the homepages
- Raising any potential issues for example broken links, incorrect product descriptions, placement and imagery
- Merchandising the site using Aurora Commerce algorithms for key product
- Working with senior merchandisers to get the best out of stock
- Studying reports to identify good and bad performance
- Making sure products are online as soon as possible.
- Checking placements and descriptions as well as photos are correct and approved.
- Hard working and team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ecommerce, merchandising and excel experience.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.