Forward Role has exclusively partnered with JD Sports and I am on the hunt for an exceptional Multi-Channel Lead. You must be a strong trader and have excellent communication skills, both with stakeholders and your team.
This role sits with Scotts, the home of casual sports fashion. With exciting growth plans, now has never been a better time to join the team.
- Regularly reviewing, evaluating and benchmarking the Scotts multi-channel proposition to ensure appropriateness to deliver the sales and profit plan. Working closely with the Scotts team to develop a Multi-Channel trading plan to deliver the sales / profits and maximise onsite conversion. Agreeing this with all appropriate stakeholders and working with the appropriate teams to deliver this.
- Maintaining, developing and advancing the website in such a way that continuous improvements to visitor numbers, get to product, add to basket, checkout completion and conversion rates are delivered. This includes all elements of the experience: search, navigation, photography, copy, online merchandising, mobile, kiosks etc
- Determining the appropriate enhancements and upgrades that are required to the website to deliver the current and future needs of the business. Developing business cases for these changes and pitching these to senior management.
- Deliver appropriate revenues in line with the budget plan and ensure that sufficient cost controls are in place. Ensure that the sales and profit plan is delivered at the budgeted marketing cost.
- Working with the central Premium Fashion Team, implementing best in class multi-channel techniques to ensure that high volumes of new customers are acquired profitably by the business through all appropriate channels of acquisition. Developing an acquisition model that considers the cost acquisition in the context of the contribution per order and the expected lifetime value of the customer.
- Working with the retail team to ensure the conversion of store only customers to multi-channel customers is maximised. Identifying opportunities to enhance the in-store multi-channel experience.
- Working with the Premium Fashion Team, implementing best in class multi-channel retention techniques to ensure that the majority customers are retained by the business. Introducing segmented customer life cycle marketing, life-time value modelling and appropriate reactivation campaigns. Including: abandoned cart emails, new customer nursery programmes, post-purchase surveys and customer reviews.
- Working with the Head of Conversion and CRO teams to maximise onsite conversion. Continuously identifying and implementing improvements.
- Developing strong relationships with suppliers and partners to ensure effective delivery of services to the business and department. Working quickly to resolve any issues before they impact upon performance.
- Identifying, managing and mitigating risks to the fascia’s performance. Ensuring that potential risks to service, sales and profits are quickly identified and mitigation plans put in place before they impact upon business performance.
- Ensuring that the Scotts multi-channel team is appropriately equipped to undertake their duties and that the facilities enable their efficient conduct of work.
- Leading, motivating and developing theScotts multi-channel team to ensure high levels of job satisfaction and colleague retention. Working with the line managers to ensure that all team members have accurate job descriptions and appropriate KPIs to monitor their performance. Holding weekly team meetings to ensure the team are keep up to date with developments within the department.
- As part of the multi-channel management team, setting a great example to all colleagues of the business.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of G Suite, including but not limited to Google docs, drive and calendar.
- Experience working with the MESH platform
- Experience of working with Oracle and reporting systems
- Experience with JIRA ticketing systems
- Experience of A/B testing, including working with Monetate and Sessioncam
- Experience of working with Google Adwords
- Experience of working with CRM platforms, including RedEye and EagleEye
- Experience of working with Asana or alternative work management systems
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.