£45k - 50k per year
Forward Role have partnered with successful client within the education industry. The role is an integral part of the IT Infrastructure Team supporting BAU operations, and current and future infrastructure project initiatives, domestically and internationally.
They're looking for someone to be the 'go-to person' for Networking, a good opportunity for responsibility and progression.
- Implement, update, maintain, manage, monitor, and support enterprise network and systems infrastructure.
- Perform change control and device configuration management activities on all network systems.
- Contribute to network architecture and design initiatives.
- Maintain technical overview of client environment, including incident/problem tracking.
- Assist in the development of standard operating processes, procedures and policies.
- Cisco switching and routing
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco Nexus
- OSI, VLAN, OSPF, BGP, WiFi
- TCP/IP, DNS
- CCNA Qualified
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.