0161 914 8558
about 1 year ago
Exciting opportunity for a proven Finance Director/ CFO to join a leading agency as a Non-Executive Director (or part time FD). Working in the business circa 6 days a month you will take a hands on ownership function of finance and support the CEO and board in building robust and commercial finance models during its next exciting stage of growth.
Forming an integral part of the executive team you will ultimately provide a strong and focused direction and financial leadership and be instrumental in the formulation and development of working practices that will underpin the decision making process.
Key Accountabilities & Corporate experience
- Lead the financial control environment
- Strong commercial and contractual engagement
- Drive improvement and efficiencies in back office processes
- Full P&L responsibility with accountability for unit cost performance and the delivery of results to deadlines
- Advise and assist in executing the overall corporate strategy
- Formulating, driving and supporting increased efficiencies and effectiveness in processes and operational guidelines, to provide assurance to the business
- Take the lead on statutory reporting for all legal entities, managing the relationship with the auditors and ensuring a successful annual audit process
- Coordinating the budgeting and forecasting process
Please note this opportunity will suit either a Non-executive Director or part-time Finance Director
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.