Exciting opportunity for an experienced Non-Exec Director to support an end-2-end IPO process.
Supporting the existing board and acting as an advisor to the CEO you will have taken a number of companies through all three phases of an Initial Public Offering (IPO) Transformation Process and be an industry expert.
Being the business owner from an advisory perspective you will be responsible for chairing and driving the IPO agenda and have a network of industry firms and experts who you have a long standing relationship with. As an experienced non-exec/ main board director key stakeholder engagement is second nature as you will have regular dialogue with the private equity house.
- Experienced in leading an end-2-end IPO process
- Define the overall business strategy and operating model to best support and obtain the optimum IPO outcome
- Develop collaboration with the leadership team and private equity house
- Pre-IPO Transformation experience - re-examine the organisations processes and policies and make necessary changes to enhance the company's corporate governance and transparency
- IPO Transaction Phase
- Post-IPO Transaction Phase – support the executive team to ensure the execution of the promises and business strategies the company committed to in the preceding stages
- Extensive experience at Board / Executive Committee level
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Posted 5 days ago
Exciting opportunity for a proven Finance Director/ CFO to join a leading agency as a Non-Executive Director (or part time FD). Working in the business circa 6 days a month you will take a hands on ownership function of finance and support the CEO and board in building robust and commercial finan...
- £90k - 120k per year + benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Transformation Director to lead an end-2-end transformational change programme from strategy design through to hands on implementation. Being responsible for driving the change agenda within a private equity backed portfolio company, the overarching require...
- United Kingdom
- £excellent basic and OTE
- Posted 23 days ago
Due to continual growth and development our client, who are a leading global digital software solutions and consultancy firm have further openings for experienced and highly accomplished Delivery Director who can lead, develop and deliver true bespoke digital transformational solutions and progra...