Do you have hands on experience managing web marketing initiatives across marketplace sellers primarily with Amazon?
Are you wanting to work for a company who values you and offers genuine career progression and support?
My client is a global leading homeware brand looking to expand their online market place accounts including Amazon and Wayfair!
Based in the Wirral, with a 34 hour working week, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate!
- Develop and implement the digital strategy for online marketplace accounts
- Optimising catalogue of products
- Work with external stakeholders to refine paid campaigns
- Work with trade team to forecast product trends
- Write and product reports for internal and external stakeholders
What we need from you;
- Proven results in growing an Amazon account
- Solid stakeholder engagement skills
- Positive driven attitude
- Ability to be able to read data
- Develop and compile cohesive reports
- 3 years’ experience managing online marketing across marketplace sellers
GET IN TOUCH NOW!!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 60k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Are you looking to join one of the UK’s leading Retail Brands based just outside of Chester as they look to hire a new digital role to their business? The new Digital Marketing Manager will be joining the business at this critical time as this new role presents plenty of opportunity to continue t...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Thanks to significant growth, a large retailer based near Blackburn, is looking to add to the ecommerce and digital team. Reporting to the Trading Manager, an Online Trading Executive is sought to join the expanding digital team and take ownership over the listing and promotion of products. This ...
- £45k - 55k per year + Bonus
- Posted about 1 month ago
Are you passionate about all things e-commerce, Trading and Digital? Are you looking to be part of a global brand who are currently going through a period of rapid growth? My client is a global e-commerce brand based in Stockport, making them easily accessible from Manchester City Centre and surr...
- £26k - 40k per year
- Posted 4 days ago
SEO Manager – Manchester City Centre – £25,000 - £40,000 Forward Role are proud to be partnered with a multinational travel brand who are expanding their digital marketing team and looking for an SEO manager, to drive organic traffic to the website. Do you have a passion for SEO and want to work ...