£23k - 26k per year
A well known and well loved retail brand is on the search for an Online Merchandiser to join an ecommerce team in pure growth mode.
This is a brilliant broad role and is well suites for anyone with ecommerce, trading or online merchandising experience who wants to develop and progress.
- Merchandise the online Product and supporting content, ensuring products are effectively categorised and visually merchandised to maximise sell through
- Checking associated product details, prices and supporting content in line with marketing and merchandising plans
- Support the briefing of online content to Creative and Web Development teams and subsequent checking prior to launch
- Support the Ecommerce Merchandising Manager and Ecommerce Merchandising Assistant in App content and category merchandising
- Support the optimization of key trading zones on site and in App
- Monitor competitor activity and provide resulting recommendations to improve website content, merchandising and outbound digital marketing communications
- Assist with implementing reactive trading plans across the website and App, aligning with the Digital Marketing team
- Train, support and oversee the Ecommerce Merchandise Assistant to deliver Ecommerce administration tasks
- Liaise with Digital team to maintain product and category updates required to support the website SEO strategy
- Support product selections for Email communications
- Monitor the performance of website content zone interaction and identify opportunities to increase content engagement
- Attend range and product sign off meetings with Buying and Merchandise teams
- Support the Ecommerce Merchandising Manager to plan the UK and App trading calendar
- Report on Weekly trade performance and liaise with Stock Merchandise teams to be able to propose content for site
As a successful candidate, you'll have;
- 2 years’ experience in a Marketing or Merchandise Environment, Specifically Ecommerce is advantageous
- Fashion and Product experience or knowledge is advantageous
- Have a great eye for detail
- Have strong organisation and time-management skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.