Location:Manchester City Centre
£25k - 35k per year
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with one of the UK super brands, looking for an Online Merchandiser to maximise the commercial performance of the website through web trading optimisation and data analytics.
- Set-up/use Fredhopper or appropriate software to develop and maintain onsite search, navigation and category product rankings, helping to maximise commercial goals and drive conversion
- Identify and develop opportunities for sales growth including range development, bestsellers and category performance.
- Oversee the seasonal category uploads and new products.
- Provide product forecasting for purchase departments
- Manage the pricing strategy to drive revenue & profit
- Deliver weekly/monthly reporting regarding product performance
- Work closely with the marketing team to align eCommerce stock with key marketing events
- Strong merchandising experience with an online retail environment with a proven ability to drive revenue for various categories
- Attraqt/Fredhopper experience essential
- Google Analytics & data studio experience
- Strong analytical skillset
- Commercial eye & understanding of customer behaviour
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations for change
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- To be able to work well as part of the team and maintain a positive attitude.
- At least two years’ experience in e-commerce as well as a keen interest in online retail sales
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.