£25k - 30k per year
I am working with one of the biggest & most loved online retailers om the hunt for an Online Merchandiser to join their incredible & ever-growing E-commerce team. Your primary responsibility is to ensure accurate and engaging content and imagery for all products on site. Your role plays a vital part in creating an exceptional online experience for customers, maximizing conversion rates and sales.
• Oversee product pipeline, plan new launches.
• Craft SEO-optimized product titles.
• Define key features and benefits for clear value.
• Create compelling Long Descriptions with company style and SEO.
• Ensure user-friendly product pages per best practices.
• Coordinate timely launches based on guidelines.
• Identify online trends, enhance merchandising.
• Guide in-house studio on brand imagery.
• Collaborate with stakeholders for campaign insights.
• Improve product categorization and navigation.
• Optimize site search keywords in partnership with agency.
• Enhance left-hand navigation with suitable filters.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Creative mindset for engaging content.
• Copywriting prowess and keen attention to detail.
• Previous experience in fast-paced retail role.
• Strong at spotting opportunities, prioritization.
• Excellent analytics, consumer behavior reporting.
• Proficient in interpreting and manipulating data in Excel.
• Effective communicator internally and externally.
• Enthusiastic about learning and seeking growth.
• Required prior experience in online merchandising.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.