£20k - 22k per year
about 1 year ago
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone looking to utilise their transferable skills and enter the world of eCommerce!
Within this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of Online Merchandising, ensuring that all categories, across all channels are accurately represented and remain up-to-date. Utilising your strong analytical and problem-solving skills you will analyse data quickly and accurately to identify ways to improve the customer journey and drive overall business growth.
- To manage all pages across all websites, ensuring that all products are displayed in the right way, making it easy for the customer to discover and desire.
- To provide a smooth user experience by ensuring that products are categorised correctly, enabling the customer to find the relevant product quickly; maximising conversion - every click counts.
- To ensure that all pages are effectively merchandised, identifying best sellers, key trends & stories.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all aspects of product, including set up, pricing, categorisation, ranking, upsell / cross sell online.
- Improve existing product listings and drive new product launches.
- Optimise web conversion, through product availability, working closely with the Merchandise team.
- To manage and execute all trading and promotional activity on time.
- Carry out daily reviews across all websites, checking product information, categorisation & placement is correct and set out in a logical way to the customer – correct where necessary.
- To initiate and set up weekly reports, capturing relevant KPI data which in turn will assist in improving customer proposition, journey & conversion and to drive sales & margin.
- Using data captured, test and review online behaviour which will drive performance.
- Monitor the market & fully understand trends, gaps and opportunities in order to optimise listings, increase traffic and improve conversion.
- Experience in Merchandising, Buying or currently an Online Merchandiser; preferably online.
- IT proficient with advanced knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience using analytic tools such as google analytics is preferred but not essential.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload and achieve deadlines.
- Strong written language skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident, with the ability to work cross functionally.
- Highly analytical, commercially astute and numerate.
- Strong inter personal skills with an ability to influence stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, a proactive approach and a “can do” attitude.
- Customer first aapproach.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.