Are you passionate about delivering large scale development projects for some of the UKs leading brands? Are you an avid advocate of all things agile? If so, then you could be the ideal person to join this dynamic, highly successful organisation!
Our client has built up an amazing reputation working with some of the world’s leading and biggest brands from huge digital transformations and app development. We are looking for a new Product Owner to join our established Product Team to assist with a wealth of agile projects. You will collaborate with a variety of key stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of a number of key projects. Some of these key stakeholders will include other Product Managers, Client POs and Scrum Teams where you will clearly define sprint backlogs and perform sprint planning.
As the Product Owner you will be responsible for:
- Defining, writing, reviewing and providing sign off for product user stories in Jira
- Working with scrum teams to create, refine, prioritise and maintain product backlogs, developing them if required for following sprints
- Running discovery sessions to refine the backlog
- Working closely with the multi-functional scrum team, attending scrum ceremonies
- Working with alongside other PO’s to deliver a full product suite
- Working with the resourcing team to ensure scrum team members are allocated and planned in
The key skills of the Product Owner are:
- Enthusiastic, flexible, adaptable, with a drive to deliver.
- Ideally, you’ll have an Agile Scrum Product Owner Certification, and previous Product Owner experience working on large-scale projects.
- Working collaboratively with various teams
- It would be advantageous for you to have had exposure to large scale app/web development projects.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Do you have previous experience working with large companies to deliver project success as a Product Owner? Are you an avid advocate of all things agile? If so, then you could be the ideal person to join our team and help take our tech builds to the next level. Our client has built up an amazing ...
- £28k - 33k per year
- Posted 3 days ago
Online Trading Manager (Marketplaces) We are proud to be partnering with a premium retail brand who are adding to their high performing eCommerce team. This is a business critical role where you will ensure optimum performance across critical channels/marketplaces and play an instrumental role in...
- Greater Manchester
- £34k - 40k per year
- Posted 5 days ago
We are working with one of the UK's leading Online Retailers who have gone from strength to strength in recent years and due to continued growth they have created a new role for an Online Partnerships Manager to join their Marketing Team. In this role you will hold a key role in managing all onli...
- Market related
- Posted 9 days ago
Product Lead - Up to £80k We’ve partnered up with a Digital Transformation services giant with offices throughout the UK, who are looking for a Product Lead to join their Birmingham division. This is a role that will give you the opportunity to work on-site for some of the UK’s most reputable Gov...