As part of the Ecommerce Team, the Online Trading Executive is responsible for driving the success of the online channels through the effective visual merchandising and trading of products online.
Through outstanding planning and execution, plus strong relationships with Commercial and Marketing teams, and a thorough understanding of the internet channel and wider market, the Online Trading Executive will ensure that online sales and conversion opportunities are maximised at all times across each website.
- Support delivery of sales, margin and conversion targets against budget and short term forecasts.
- Visual merchandising of products online (bundles, cross-sells, up-sells, customer encountered availability).
- Use content management system within Demandware to set up, test, execute and maintain promotions, offers and multibuys, including obtaining translation into French, German and Italian. Full testing of all qualifying & non-qualifying scenarios for all promotions and multibuys.
- Ensuring that Customer Encountered Availability of products is managed in line with product lifecycle i.e. daily checks and publishing of all in stock/not published product. Removal of out of stocks.
- Daily & Weekly Site Housekeeping
- Identifying quick wins with the Buying team by being first to market with key new products and ranges.
- Responsible for compiling and distributing daily checked out sales and conversion reporting.
- Supporting buyers by providing reporting and analysis on daily / weekly checked out product and category sales, analysing conversion trends and previous performance.
- Analyse, measure and report on other relevant Promotional Metrics in Demandware Analytics e.g. promotional revenue, conversion, AOV.
- Maintain KVI product list and feed for Cogenta price intelligence tool.
- Conduct manual price checks for Irons category against competition and communicating to buyers on prices to be changed.
- Weekly briefing to Online Marketing Team with PPC product campaigns, Google site links, affiliate offers and other marketing activities in co-ordination with the Category/Buying leads.
- Weekly review with Online Marketing of site performance to identify any additional sales opportunities.
- Approving product and commercial content created by Online Design Team for go-live.
- Support sourcing (via suppliers as required) of content for Inspiration and Advice, competitions, one-off promotional activities / co-branded promotions, and video for Product Detail Pages.
- Graduate or Graduate calibre with experience in a similar Ecommerce role.
- Good understanding of Ecommerce in general and conversion drivers within Ecommerce.
- Outstanding planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and drive the business and competitive positioning.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player.
- Ability to think strategically and understand commercial implications of decisions and actions.
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
A retailer in Manchester is looking to bolster their online team with an eCommerce Trading Manager to manage all onsite trading and ensure consistent growth. This is an exciting time to join the business as they undergo considerable growth with their digital team. If you're commercial, have a goo...
- £20k - 25k per year + yearly bonus
Web Trading Assistant A renowned British online retailer is seeking a web trading assistant as a result of rapid growth and expansion. This company is revolutionising the way people shop forever by offering them a uniquely innovative and greener alternative to traditional shopping, so this is a f...
- £20k - 25k per year
I have partnered with an exciting business based in Nottingham city centre, working for an innovative brand. They are now looking to expand their digital marketing team and are looking for an SEO Executive to join their growing team. It is a great time to join the business, as they are currently ...
- £20k - 25k per year
We are working with an exciting fin tech business based in the Manchester area, who are expanding their digital team. I am recruiting for an SEO Executive to join the business and attract the right traffic to the website and increase visibility. You will get the chance to work for a growing B2B b...