£25k - 30k per year
8 months ago
A well loved brand, which has seen unprecedented growth this year, is looking to expand their Online Trading team. If you're looking for the next step in your career with a global brand with a great reputation, with tonnes of stability and room for growth, then apply today!
- Help plan, co-ordinate and execute the trading plan strategies for each online store
- Work closely with the acquisition and affiliate teams to understand how to acquire new customers
- Create content relevant to each online store
- Manage the look and feel of the website
- Devise and implement a plan to retain existing customers and increase their spend
- Working closely with the merchandising team to confirm weekly trading tactics and understand on site performance
- Use reports and analytical tools to report to manager and wider team
- Use Monetate to conduct A/B testing
- Proven online trading experience
- Able to build strong relationships externally & internally
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Confident with good communication skills
- Motivation and organisation skills
- Effective time management skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.