£22k - 25k per year
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with an innovative retailer based close to Chester on the search for an Online Trading Executive.
Within this role, you will be working closely with your Online Trading Manager to ensure there is a clear plan in place which enables digital sales growth through a strong online trading offering.
The role will include working with product ranging and stock planning teams, email and digital marketing, suppliers and buyers to deliver maximum ROI and great availability our online customers. This role provides responsibility to trade your own department as well as feeding into the main online trading plan.
Day to day:
- Take ownership of on-site category merchandising, driving cross/up-sell to increase AOV, with responsibility to analyse impact and optimise.
- Ensuring key offers and promotions are merchandised across relevant areas of the website.
- Own specific product categories to drive sales, delivering against sales targets, reporting at weekly team meetings.
- Set up promotions.
- Implement the trading plan.
- Reviewing performance of creative
- Identify opportunities for increasing revenue using web analytics tools to improve key performance metrics such as conversion, bounce rate, AOV and page views.
- Implement the SEO strategy to drive quality, relevant traffic, ensuring “Best in class” customer & search engine experience.
- Work closely with the digital marketing and marketing teams to ensure that category traffic is optimised for all E-Commerce channels including email, paid search and affiliates.
- Review performance of merchandising and making iterative improvements to maximise sales.
- Successfully manage the automated product recommendation tool and on-site search tool to increase average order values.
- Manage the removal and additions of products for owned categories.
- Support the various customers shopping missions, including how devices influence the customer and championing the online customer experience with a view to improving conversion & customer satisfaction.
- Great attention to detail and a high standard of numeracy (including strong Excel skills)
- Commercial understanding with the ability to select products, price points and promotions that will drive sales.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a large number of tasks and work calmly under pressure.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and motivated with the ability to work to targets in a deadline driven environment.
- Proven ability to brief and shape online creative for onsite promotions.
- Previous experience operating in an online retail environment.
- Ambition and drive to learn / develop new skills.
- Able to motivate others and create effective networks of people who can give you what you need.
- Google Analytics preferred not essential
- Salesforce and Jira preferred not essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.