£25k - 30k per year
The Online Trading Executive is responsible for driving the success of the web channels through the effective campaign execution, visual merchandising and trading of products online.
Through outstanding planning and execution, plus strong relationships with Commercial and Marketing teams, and a thorough understanding of the web channel and wider market, the Online Trading Executive will ensure that online sales and conversion opportunities are always maximised across each domain.
- Support delivery of sales, margin and conversion targets against budget and short term forecasts.
- Using Tools in GA, Salesforce & Phocas to monitor and Report on Metrics Including Bounce rates, Promotional performance & Coupon usage.
- Use content management system within Demandware to set up, test, execute and maintain promotions, offers and multibuys.
- Full testing of all qualifying & non-qualifying scenarios for all promotions and multibuys.
- Execute the Trading Calendar, including key promotional critical paths and tactical activities (category events, flash sales).
- Executing Promotional and Site content changes from an aligned banner plan along with creating categories and promotions.
- Working with Internal/External Marketing to share campaign creative, latest promotional updates & products/brands/categories of focus.
- Maintaining & Reviewing Sorting rules by Category to optimise Sales & Conversion, aligning to trading conditions to push certain products.
- Working with the Online Merchandising team to set up relevant Bundles, Cross-Sells & Upsells along the customer journey.
- Working with the CRM team to collaborate on Email recommendations in line with Trading Conditions.
- Tracking Competitor Activity and Pricing on KeyLines.
Essential Knowledge & Skills
- Graduate or Graduate calibre with over 12 months experience in a similar eCommerce role.
- Previous experience of using Content Management Systems e.g. SalesForce or equivalent.
- Good understanding of eCommerce in general and conversion drivers within eCommerce.
- Outstanding planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and drive the business and competitive positioning.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively whilst understanding commercial implications of decisions.
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office & Excel.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.