£30k - 32k per year + excellent benefits
Do you have 3+ years experience in an ecommerce/trading position? Are you looking to take the leap into a managerial role? Do you want to work for one of the most innovative fashion brands in the North West?
If so, then this could be the ideal role for you!
A Manchester based fashion brand in pure growth mode is looking for a talented and entrepreneurial Online Trading Manager. You will lead the trading plan and constantly seek opportunities to engage, increase sales, maximise performance and optimise the online journey.
- Focused on driving sales growth through developing partnerships and relationships with all internal stakeholders
- To meet daily, weekly, quarterly and annual sales and margin targets and drive sales and marketing activity to do so
- To develop and deliver the trading and promotional strategy
- Developing both the long term and short term trading plans, including working with key departments to ensure sales and margin growth
- Ensure a close eye on competition is maintained and also performing relevant market analysis to formalise learnings and plans for the future
- Influence the eCommerce product development / UX roadmap to meet the needs of the local business and market
- Communicating relevant performance insights, analysis and information to the wider trading, marketing and merchandising teams
- Direct and manage external teams as well as external agencies where relevant
- Deputising for the senior trading leaders when required
- Minimum 3 years experience in relevant roles such as; ecommerce trading, online marketing, strategy, merchandising
- Very competent with numbers and analysis, and being able to form a story with data
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Influencing skills are essential
- Line management experience for managing a team would be preferable but not essential
- Experience in a very fast moving retail industry is preferable
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.