£30k - 33k per year
An innovative, market leading eCommerce business has grown substantially over the last few years and is now looking for an Online Trading Manager to manage a number of international sites.
This is a diverse and integral role, in which a thorough understanding of key trends, trading and the online consumer behaviour is vital.
- Daily monitoring of data and managing KPIs for all e-commerce metrics.
- Management of all planned promotional campaign activities and daily ad-hoc trading proposals.
- Daily monitoring of competitors, reacting to any trading updates and proposing and implementing changes.
- Working with the Brand & Marketing teams to manage new product and brand launches across the site.
- Manage all onsite promotions and pricing activity.
- Working closely with the Optimisation team to provide a seamless onsite customer journey. Ongoing optimisation of all tools and implementation of new tools and functionality.
- Strong commercial awareness and numbers driven.
- Entrepreneurial nature, good communicator and a can-do attitude.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to manage multiple channels at once.
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively.
- Experience in health, beauty or well being would be advantageous.
- Can communicate and work well with a wide range of people, and able to negotiate and network effectively internally and externally.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.