£40k - 50k per year
A national retailer in the midst of a significant digital transformation is looking for an Online Trading Manager to join the growing team.
Your primary focus is to implement the online trading strategy and deliver the growth ambitions of the business.
- Deliver the online trading strategy and budget for UK online channels.
- Develop and lead a high performing online trading team.
- Work with the wider online management team and commercial buying team to drive performance.
- Represent the online team to wider business stakeholders.
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and reporting of UK online channels.
- Manage our external retail partner relationships.
- Analyse and report on weekly/monthly performance, drawing insight and making trade recommendations that drive growth.
- Develop and manage the online trade calendar and brand campaigns.
Skills & Experience
- Strong trading and commercial acumen with at least 3 years’ experience in a retail/ecom buying/trading role.
- Detailed understanding of ecommerce, with hands-on experience of merchandising, customer journeys, online marketing and web analytics.
- Great influencing skills and comfortable communicating at a senior level.
- Strong manager with a track record of coaching and developing individuals.
- Demonstratable ability of using Google Analytics 360.
- SAP Hybris experience desired (not essential).
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.