£28k - 33k per year
5 months ago
Online Trading Manager (Marketplaces)
We are proud to be partnering with a premium retail brand who are adding to their high performing eCommerce team. This is a business critical role where you will ensure optimum performance across critical channels/marketplaces and play an instrumental role in driving growth.
- Managing performance across Amazon Vendor and Seller accounts including working cross functionally with the digital marketing team
- Driving online sales and profit targets, recognising opportunities and areas for improvements as part of key stakeholder meetings
- Maintain and build relationships with major retailer and buying partners
- Directly managing a marketplace assistant ensuring they are supporting the wider function effectively
- Strong experiences in managing Amazon (vender/seller) and Ebay marketplaces
- Excellent account handling and interpersonal skills to ensure continuous development of key partner relationships
- A keen eye for commercials with a confidence in having these conversations with a variety of key stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills with previous experience in managing junior team members advantageous
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.