A well known retailer is looking to expand the Online Trading team due to exponential online growth. As the Online Trading Manager, your focus will be the short/mid/long term planning of all trading and supplier funded activity, alongside managing the day to day delivery of your plans.
About the role:
- Manage a trading calendar ensuring the execution of 6 weeks of trading and supplier funded activity
- Own Daily/Weekly/YoY analytics, commentary and plan of action
- Report daily/weekly on new training initiatives
- Develop close working relationships with buying and ecommerce teams looking for incremental sales opportunities
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop 12-month plan for online trading initiatives
- Management of a trading assistant, support their development and responsibility for the day to day delivery of your trading plans
- Over 3 years’ experience trading a website or large product category
- Creating and executing trading plans over 12-month period
- Management of team, stakeholders, line manager and senior team
- Analytics software (Ideally GA, Adobe), Excel and PowerPoint
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
Online Trading Executive Warrington £25,000-£30,000 Our Client Forward Role have recently partnered with a UK leading retailer, who are looking to recruit an Online Trading Executive to join their rapidly expanding ecommerce team. The Role As part of the Ecommerce Team, the Online Trading Executi...
- £28k - 35k per year
A well loved retailer, which has seen exponential online growth, is looking to expand its Trading team with the appointment of a Senior Online Trading Executive with fast progression to management. You will be tasked with continually improving the trading of online marketing campaigns and promoti...
- £30k - 40k per year
Digital Trading Manager – Large Retailer - London - up to 40K My client is a leader within retail and are currently looking to add to their high performing digital team. Reporting into the Digital Trading Manager this position will be responsible for a number of key product categories for the bus...
- £30k - 40k per year
Ecommerce Trading Manager If you are experienced in the Ecommerce sector and you are looking to take the next step in your career, then this could be the right role for you! We are working with an established retail business based in Manchester who have grown a vast amount since they started. Thi...