3 months ago
A well known retailer is looking to expand the Online Trading team due to exponential online growth. As the Online Trading Manager, your focus will be the short/mid/long term planning of all trading and supplier funded activity, alongside managing the day to day delivery of your plans.
About the role:
- Manage a trading calendar ensuring the execution of 6 weeks of trading and supplier funded activity
- Own Daily/Weekly/YoY analytics, commentary and plan of action
- Report daily/weekly on new training initiatives
- Develop close working relationships with buying and ecommerce teams looking for incremental sales opportunities
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop 12-month plan for online trading initiatives
- Management of a trading assistant, support their development and responsibility for the day to day delivery of your trading plans
- Over 3 years’ experience trading a website or large product category
- Creating and executing trading plans over 12-month period
- Management of team, stakeholders, line manager and senior team
- Analytics software (Ideally GA, Adobe), Excel and PowerPoint
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.