£35k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with an innovative and unique FinTech services business based in Cheshire. The business enables the team to work autonomously and they pride themselves on their vibrant, energetic and entrepreneurial culture.
To support the companies continued growth plans, they are recruiting an Operations Analyst to drive business strategy with the use of data.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide a clear view of performance across business operations, understanding trends and identifying opportunities and areas in need of development and improvements
- Provide actionable insight in to the customer journey and experience, working to optimise and improve it to enable business growth
- Be responsible for all contact centre analysis, reporting and insight by ensuring data accuracy and relevancy is to a high standard
- Deliver regular sales KPI metrics and reporting across the business
- Deliver forecasting and planning analysis
- Building and managing dashboards and reporting suites
Skills & experience:
- Experience working in a similar analytically and insight driven role
- Advanced SQL and Excel experience
- Experience of Tableau or similar tools is desirable but not essential
- Experience delivering actionable insight and making recommendations
- Ability to communicate complex data and information to a non-technical audience in a simple way
- Understanding of contact centre operations in desirable but not essential
- Developing and delivery of MI reporting packs
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.