£500 - 600 per day
• Communicating compelling and well thought out solutions for project accounting in response to complex client problems based on Oracle Cloud ERP technology.
• Supporting business development and project delivery activities across clients from multiple industries.
• Defining an overall source to pay solution leveraging leading practice solutions to support the business requirements.
• System design and delivery, including release management, integration management, data migration strategy and management.
• Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
• Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures.
• Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm.
• Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others.
• Seeks to understand other’s motivations.
• Supports others to make brave decisions.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• An understanding of the key source to pay business issues/drivers that result in clients pursuing transformation programmes.
• Experience of multiple industry sectors (e.g. Media, Services, Retail, Insurance, Local Government etc.).
• Experience of working effectively with senior client representatives.
• Detailed knowledge of how Oracle Cloud ERP enabled end-to-end business process across the Project to Result area.
• Experience of multiple Oracle Cloud ERP full implementation project lifecycles, preferably from scoping and planning through to post go live support, at least as a subject matter expert.
• A specialist knowledge of the end to end Oracle Fusion based Project to Result (P2R) process area and its integration points with other key Oracle Fusion modules e.g. Time and Labour (OTL), capitalisation to the Fixed Assets Register and billing to Accounts Receivable (O2C).
• Experience in setting up complex Project Billing (external and Intercompany) solutions.
• Knowledge of the Oracle Fusion based Acquire to Retire (A2R) process area, from a functional and business point of view, including the integrations with Asset Management Systems.
• Experience in designing Oracle Fusion A2R solutions to meet complex accounting requirements and Intercompany asset transfers.
• An understanding of the end-to-end business processes across other Oracle Cloud ERP process areas including Acquire to Retire (Assets), Projects Accounting (Costing and Billing), Record to Report (General Ledger) or Order to Cash (Receivables, Cash Management and Collections, with particular awareness of any interdependencies with the source to pay process.
• An understanding of the functional, application and technical architectural elements of an Oracle Cloud ERP programme.
• Should be able to independently run client workshops to drive design decisions and system demonstration in both an in person and remote delivery mode.
• Prepare configuration & other design documents (Functional specification, Solution design document).
• Experience of Financial concepts (required for Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation projects).
• Experience to drive the technical deliverables such as Data migration principles & Integration Design (mainly from functional perspective).
• Experience of operating and implementing in a cloud environment and understanding the impacts of implementing and operating on the cloud versus on premise.
• Understanding of an Oracle Cloud delivery lifecycle using TCM or equivalent delivery method.
• Experience of managing procurement workstream delivery teams with colleagues including client and third parties.
• An appreciation of the influence of user experience-based design eg Personas, user journeys and how this can be used to augment a solution.
• Excellent documentation, reporting and presentation skills in both a virtual and in person mode.
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesise large amounts of information.
• Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.).
• Highly proficient Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Projects.
• Excellent interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills.
• Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time.
• Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications.
• Good attention to detail and an ability to analyse and use data in decision making.
• Excellent organisational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.