Location:Manchester City Centre
£28k - 35k per year
A fantastic opportunity for a proactive, switched on PA/EA to join a fast paced, fun, growing retail/technology business based in Manchester City Centre. You will be supporting the Chief Digital & Strategy Officer (CDSO) whose role is an integral part of the business, overseeing technology, digital and marketing, and you be an extension of him in the business. The CDSO is an inspirational leader, who wants to help this person grow and reach their full potential, not you're average PA/EA role I'd say!
The company has a great culture – they are fun, flexible and forward thinking.
The role is full time 37.5 hours a week, flexi hours.
- Supporting the CDSO, providing executive-level support, including maintaining executive’s calendar and schedule.
- Proactive prioritising the workload of the CDSOO and delegate where possible.
- Pulling together decks for presentations and making arrangements for said presentations.
- Represent the CDSO at events/meetings as and when required, operating to the highest standards of confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the CDSO (it's important you have a great rapport as you'll be working closely together), as well as other working relationships with third parties and key contacts as well the internal team.
- Attend meetings, take minutes, distribute and track action points that need to be delivered.
- Proactive attitude, positive, trustworthy & confident.
- Proven experience working directly for a CEO or equivalent.
- Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant experience.
- From a fast-paced environment such as marketing agency, tech or retail.
- Demonstrated experience with MC Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and related programs.
- Remaining discrete, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
- Excellent independent worker, and forward thinking with strong forward planning skills.
Interested? Please apply today, or reach out to Beth Price - firstname.lastname@example.org, or on 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.