We have a great opportunity for a talented packaging designer to join a fantastic agency; who are well known for their exquisite and hand crafted designs. The agency specialist in luxurious food and beverages, creating beautiful packaging designs that are found on the most prestigious shelves worldwide.
If you have experience in creating bespoke packaging designs and you get a thrill from seeing your work on the shelves, then we want to speak with you!
What you will be doing?
- You will be involved in the full process from concept to execution, brainstorming ideas from brief, presenting to your seniors and external stakeholders
- Be able to take a step back and look at your project from a strategic point of view
- Collaborate with other designers and the production team, also mentor those who are more junior to you
Who you will be
- An experienced packaging designer, ideally in food and beverages – with portfolio to demonstrate
- Fully skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Confident in articulating your ideas to your team
- A born designer and a lover of packaging design
If this sounds like the next move for you, get in touch with Faye Dixon at Forward Role by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 467 943 030
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £27k - 35k per year
Are you an experienced packaging designer looking for your next role? Are you keen to working in a growing company who really value creative and packaging design? We've partnered with a well known retailer near Chester who are looking for a talented and experienced packagaing designer to join the...
- £40k - 50k per year
I’m thrilled to be working with one of the UK’s most prestigious Fashion companies, who are looking for an exceptional Digital Designer to help them output creative assets in line with the Design Direction. Day to day Creating digital assets for all of the company’s outlets (Web, Email, Social Ch...
- £30k - 40k per year
I'm currently working with a Tech startup who are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their expanding team in Central London. In this role, you will be responsible for the UI and involved in the UX across their suite of products. About the role Developing UI mock-ups and prototypes to be used ac...
- Market related
We are working with a brilliant London Digital Marketing Agency, to find an enthusiastic and results driven Digital Designer to join their growing team. This agency specialise in tailoring clients websites to create more engaging, high quality content for their customers. The agency consult with ...