£30k - 40k per year
Paid Acquisition Manager
Fully remote role – based anywhere in the UK
Up to £40k
Disruptive Technology Comparison Brand
The new Paid Acquisition Manager will be responsible for maximising paid media strategy and activity across several brands whilst maximising new business enquiries through lead generation. You will have the support of a good PPC Executive with the day to day activation across paid search marketing like PPC, display and paid social.
This a new role to business reporting CMO & Head of Paid Search of a growing marketing team. This role is not to be missed as you will have plenty of opportunity and is offering a fully remote status so you can be based anywhere in the UK!
As the Paid Acquisition Manager you will hold the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders with the direction of paid search channels with you holding responsibility for ideation, creation, implementation and ongoing optimisation of the PPC strategy and campaign performance including looking at growth channels such as display and paid social
- Daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords
- Ensure all PPC campaigns are delivered are being managed
- Management of PPC planning, forecasting and reconciliation process
- Co-ordinating implementation of learnings, know-how, optimisation techniques, tactics and technologies
- Account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all other important account metric.
- Manage, maintain and build audiences for targeting and re-targeting
- Assist in the management of display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with company goals
The Paid Acquisition Manager should ideally come with the following experience:
- Extensive experience in PPC campaign management, analysis and reporting.
Experience in planning and delivering large budgets from long to short term.
Proven working knowledge of Google search, GDN and video
- Practical knowledge of tracking systems and technologies, applying best practice to ensure consistent and accurate reporting.
- Knowledge of paid social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.