£35k - 40k per year
almost 2 years ago
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a leading Fintech Brand in Manchester who are expanding their paid search team due to ongoing company performance and growth. This is a new in house role where you’ll be working with a wider and high performing marketing team reporting into the Head of Acquisition.
As a Paid Media Executive, you’ll be given the opportunity to hands on manage, plan, develop, implement and optimise a variety of our paid campaigns across multiple financial products. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual with an appetite for paid strategy to truly make it their own.
As the Paid Media Executive you will:
- Be responsible for account performance, goals, KPI’s and outcomes for all campaigns
- Define and deliver an ongoing strategy for our products across multiple channels including display, paid social and search (PPC)
- Take responsibility for our paid media account development, audience enhancements, bid augmentation and placement
- Assess trends across platforms and use customer insight to develop and implement new and effective campaigns
- Define and implement an ongoing AB test and learn programme to ensure ongoing campaign effectiveness.
- Analysis and reporting of campaign performance along with suggestions for improvements.
The key skills and attributes of the Paid Media Executive
- At least 2 years relevant experience within display, social and search.
- A strong working knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook Business Manager.
- Ability to produce accurate, commercially focused MI that track against business KPIs
- Highly analytical and able to use excel, Google Analytics & Facebook analytics to a master level.
- AdWords & Facebook certified
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.