£23k - 28k per year
Paid Media Executive
Global eCommerce Business
Liverpool City Centre Office
Currently remote working but you will have a hybrid of both office and working from home from September 2021 onwards
£23,000 - £28,000
The key purpose of the Paid Media Executive is to monitor, influence and drive day-to-day performance through the PPC, Shopping and Paid Social campaigns across our UK and International Territories. The role will require someone with a commercial mentality, strong work ethic and good all round digital knowledge. The role requires someone who can work with the Acquisition Marketing Manager and collaborate their wider marketing teams to optimise performance and help deliver ambitious growth targets.
As the Paid Media Executive you will be responsible for:
- Hands on management of UK and International Paid Search accounts and Paid Social campaigns
- You will work across Google Ads and Bing Ads for search marketing and implementing Facebook and Instagram Sponsored Ads
- Track performance against targets and actively drive both efficiencies and growth
- Detailed reporting against business KPIs
- Manage promotional calendar and day to day changes required on the account
- Adopt a test and learn mentality whilst testing new innovative ideas to drive performance
- Work closely with our Trading Team to ensure all paid media activity is supporting all on site activity and feedback trends specific to each territory
As the Paid Media Executive you will have the following skills:
- At least 2 years in a PPC based role in a retail client role or an agency position
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics
- Highly numerate and comfortable reporting on data and KPIs
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong excel skills or experience with BI Cubes would be an advantage
- An understanding of attribution and how paid search supports wider site performance
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.