£28k - 30k per year
6 months ago
Paid Media Executive
£30k plus 15% bonus
Middleton – hybrid working
This thriving, reputable online Retailer are a market leader within the industry, and are currently recruiting for a passionate and driven Paid Media Executive to plan, manage and review the delivery of all company paid media campaigns. This is an extremely varied role that offers autonomy, its key purpose of the role being to monitor, influence and drive day-to-day performance through the PPC, Shopping and Paid Social campaigns. The role will require someone with a commercial mentality, strong work ethic and good all round digital knowledge. The role requires someone who can work with the Acquisition Marketing Manager and collaborate their wider marketing teams to optimise performance and help deliver ambitious growth targets.
- Plan, manage and review the delivery of paid media campaigns to ensure they meet delivery & cost targets
- Maintain and improve all paid channels to deliver efficient and cost-effective campaigns
- Manage and understand the bid management platform capabilities and structure of accounts to meet targets
- Testing and optimising campaigns to meet targets/KPI’s
- Data analysis, identifying trends and opportunities within the market and the paid search accounts
- 2 years experience working in a fast-paced PPC/Paid Media team
- Experience across a range of paid media – Search, Paid Social, Display for example
- Experience working with SA360
- Confident with providing performance analysis and actionable insight to managers and other team members for your channels.
- Hungry for more responsibility and exposure to new areas
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.