£30k - 35k per year
Paid Media Executive / Senior Executive DOE
Salford Quays – office based
Are you ready to take your performance marketing expertise to the next level? Forward Role are supporting one of the UK's leading financial services businesses as they look to hire their first ever internal Paid Media specialist, in line with rigorous company growth over recent years. They’re trusted by thousands of customers across the UK and are looking to reach new heights, with the recruitment of a talented Paid Marketing Executive to enhance their online presence and drive impactful paid marketing campaigns.
Reporting into an experienced & supportive Digital Marketing Manager, your day to day would look like:
- Implement paid media campaigns across various search and social media channels.
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research, analysis, and performance testing across all platforms.
- Optimize campaigns strategically across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment (ROI).
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs), prepare detailed campaign reports, and communicate results to the marketing and commercial teams.
- Optimize all paid search activities, including bid management, copywriting, and competitor benchmarking.
- Monitor the performance of paid media initiatives, ensuring a positive return on ad spend.
Your skills & experience:
- Minimum 18 months experience in Paid Media – paid search would be essential due to most time spent within Google, Paid Social experience would be a bonus!
- Literate in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Office365, Google Docs
- Effective communication skills
- Analytical & problem solver
What you will get in return for your skills & experience:
- A competitive package and 23 days holiday (+BH’s) with option to buy up to 3 extra days, rising an extra day every year service up to 25 days
- Huge range of work perks included Medicash plan and Perkbox discounts
- Subsidised award winning café on site for daily breakfast (free of charge) & lunch
- Highly positive, fun & fast paced work environment - celebrate seasonal social events, connect with and recognise teams across the business, and be a part of a genuinely vibrant social community
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.