£30k - 35k per year + Bonus
3 months ago
Paid Media Executive
Salary up to £35k plus competitive annual bonus
Manchester City Centre – Hybrid
Are you ready to take your paid media expertise to new heights? Do you thrive in a fast-paced & versatile environment? Looking to report into a genuinely inspirational Manager, who’s 10+ year career in Paid / Digital is at your disposal to learn from daily?
The international Lead Generation business Forward Role are supporting are not just growing, they’re skyrocketing! With an exceptional track record of year-on-year growth, their business network spans across the globe; with substantial financial backing and a Group turnover of approximately £400m, they’re ready to expand even further with Paid Media at the heart of these growth plans making this role a true career advancement opportunity.
As the Paid Media Executive, you will play a pivotal role in the digital growth plans. Reporting directly to the Head of Performance, you will be the driving force behind the paid media strategy. Your mission? To maximise performance and revenue by creating and managing best-in-class campaigns across the UK and Ireland. Your expert knowledge of paid media and outstanding communication skills will be crucial to your success in this role.
Your day to day:
- Strong focus on planning, establishing, and handling paid media (Paid Search & Paid Social) campaigns
- Budget management and campaign pacing, ensuring budgets are invested in the right campaigns.
- Hands on optimisation to drive paid media growth and ROI
- Identifying and recommending additional channels that would benefit growth
- Conduct keyword research and build new Google Ads campaigns.
Your skills & background:
- At least 12 months ‘hands on’ experience in a similar Paid Media role – either in house or agency – all industries considered
- Google & Meta experience preferred with other channels being advantageous.
- Able to propose long-term strategies and create long-term testing plans related to paid growth.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.