Manchester City Centre
£24k - 30k per year
4 months ago
Forward Role are working with one of the UK’s most prestigious law firms in their search for a Paid Media Executive. The business is undergoing a huge transformation with a focus on people and technology, in a bid to provide easier access to their world-class services. The Paid Media Executive will be part of the Digital Marketing team, implementing and managing campaigns across PPC, Paid Social, Display and Remarketing. This is a unique opportunity to develop your skillset in a progressive and ambitious company.
- Performing daily, weekly and monthly tasks to maintain paid search accounts
- Providing continual insight to management on performance and opportunities to grow the channels
- Assisting with budget management for paid performance channels on a daily basis
- Driving efficiencies and looking for new opportunities within the account that drives lower CPA on the account
- Keeping up to date with all industry updates
- Assisting with building a key relationship with Google to makes sure that the business is involved in industry updates and new tests
You will ideally:
- Have previous digital marketing/ PPC experience
- Have an excellent Knowledge of any PPC tools (Adwords Editor etc…).
- Have strong Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets knowledge
- Be Google Adwords certified and have a strong Google Analytics skillset
- Have paid performance experience across multiple paid channels.
- Be highly organised and driven
Please note, this is largely a remote role, although you will be expected to travel into Manchester several times a month when needed.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.