£30k - 50k per year
over 1 year ago
Paid Media Manager - £30-£50k - Manchester City Centre
We have partnered exclusively with an innovative and forward thinking tech business who are expanding into international territories with exciting plans to take their brand to the next level! With offices across the UK and US, this role is situated in their European head office in the heart on Manchester.
Due to their substantial growth, they are looking for an experienced Paid Media specialist to come and join them as part of their expansion plans. With large budgets across marketing and a key focus on paid media there is a massive opportunity to really own the PPC channel and grow the division in house.
If you have hands on experience in paid search and are looking to take on a new challenge working for a rewarding business then this could be a great fit for you.
- The go to person for all things PPC & Paid Social
- Effectively manage performance media
- End to end campaign planning and implementation across Paid Media
- Manage campaigns across Google, Bing and Facebook
- Reporting & analysis of campaign performance
- Plan, develop and implement Paid Search, Google Shopping, Display Advertising and Re-marketing strategies
- Contribute to growth across the UK market and work towards increasing ROI through Paid Search
- Manage impression share, quality score, CPA’s
- Bid management
- Key word research
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within paid search role
- In depth knowledge of Google Ads, Bing and Google Analytics
- Utilised tools such as Data Studio, Facebook Account Manager
- Experience in implementing and managing PPC campaigns including Google & Bing, in addition to bid management tools
- Analytical mind-set, driven with strong problem solving skills
The role offers competitive salary and great additional benefits, including 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, bonus and pension contribution.
Apply now or send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 07741656897 to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.