2 x Paid Media Manager
Highly competitive salary + bonus
Bury – flexible, hybrid working
One of the most prolific and highly regarded retail brands in the UK are continuing their well-documented journey of market domination, and are now looking for two dynamic and passionate Paid Media Manager’s to head up their market-leading in-house Paid Media teams (the two roles will be managing 2 separate company brands). You will work across all major and emerging paid media platforms, such as Google, Microsoft, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc and will be responsible for helping ensure Paid Accounts meet the best-in-class standards that have been created through day to day checks, reporting, and optimisation. You will become well versed in the Group’s unique and proprietary approach to Paid Media and you will help deliver continual improvement to the accounts.
You must be able to develop the talented and high performing junior team (i.e. Assistants & Executives) and mentor their next management leaders (Senior Executives). You will also manage key stakeholders across the business, as well as integrating with other parts of the Multi-Channel team such as Organic Search, Affiliates & Partnerships, Content, as well as CRO and Analytics teams.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding & showcase a practical ability of working with Paid Search and/or Paid Social platforms and concepts.
- Manage, own, and constantly find ways of improving the workflow of your team.
- Responsible for quality of all work output from your team. Regularly review team processes (reports, presentations, tools etc.) for efficiency.
- Complete internal audits across your accounts & continually evolve.
- Oversee the end to end Implementation including set-up, management, analytics, tracking, reporting of Paid Search and/or Paid Social accounts.
- Be an expert in all relevant 3rd party tools & technology.
- Build & maintain project plans outlining all key tasks for your accounts.
- Continually review & suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaign goals & KPIs.
- Accurately forecast potential delivery for your accounts.
- Help develop the Paid Media department by being innovative and sharing knowledge and processes.
- Develop a close working relationship with external suppliers such as Google, Facebook, Apple, Twitter etc.
Your skills & experience:
- Experience in managing sophisticated Paid Search & Shopping and/or Paid Social campaigns.
- In depth knowledge of Paid Media, from an implementation perspective.
- Google Analytics.
- An appreciation of the Paid Media ecosystem (i.e. how Paid Search influences Paid Social).
What you will get in return for your skills & experience:
- Competitive salary.
- Professional training and conferences.
- Relaxed, friendly working environment.
- Subsidised eatery.
- Quarterly social events.
- Staff discount.
- Monthly staff sales.
- Gym discount.
- Free parking.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.