£30k - 38k per year
9 months ago
Be a key member of the digital marketing team responsible for leading the driving efficient PPC for a growing eCommerce business who has a global presence. In return you’ll be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the online retail space, working with an ambitious and strong international trading and marketing team.
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for all aspects of paid performance across PPC, Shopping, Display and Paid Social where you’ll partner with an agency who will be responsible for the day to day implementation of your strategy. You will monitor their performance and own the paid media strategy for the business
As the new Paid Media Manager you will be responsible for:
- Owning the paid journey- with our PPC partner to monitor performance both in the UK & Internationally
- Proactively optimising campaigns to make incremental improvements in performance- in terms of bid management, ad copy creation etc.
- Optimising of shopping campaigns in terms of bids, competitors, and approvals.
- Working with the international teams to build out campaigns and help the growth of new territories.
- Building out feeds and solutions to grow within the PPC sphere.
- Provide strong reporting in terms of PPC performance.
As the Paid Media Manager you will have the following skills:
- A passion for PPC, digital and retail.
- An analytical and detail driven mindset.
- Abilility to take the lead, own their area.
- 3+ years’ hands on experience dealing with retail paid search accounts.
- Highly experienced with keyword/ad copy testing.
- Knowledge of best practices around bid management.
- Understanding of key analytic tools.
- Understanding of paid social campaigns, display and other forms of PPC management,
- Good data driven experience- tracking performance and providing insight and feedback to senior stakeholders.
- Capable of using creative and outside the box thinking to improve performance across all paid channels.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.