£30k - 40k per year
5 months ago
We are working with a high growth retail tech brand who are looking for a PPC Manager to join their team in North Manchester. The purpose of the PPC Manager is to increase both volume and efficiency within current paid online channels as well as develop new online channels that will directly result in incremental purchases. The PPC manager will utilise the time of the Digital Acquisition Executive and ensure that all paid channels run smoothly.
The volume of Purchases is the Key Performance Indicator combined with the CPA for the paid online channels in question.
The post holder is ultimately accountable for increasing purchases within a profitable CPA and will be responsible for monitoring and improving upon these metrics.
Key Responsibilities of the PPC Manager:
- Increasing purchases from their actions
- Day to day optimisation of paid channels
- Day to day reporting on paid channels
- Bid management and attribution implementation
- Research into, forecasts for, and the creation of new paid channels
- Ad copy optimisation
- Affiliate validations
- Working with the CRO team, implementation of optimised landing pages
- Campaign, keyword and ad group optimisations for Quality Score improvements
- Reporting on key PPC KPI’s with a plan to improve upon any weaker areas
The Key Skills of the PPC Manager:
- Paid search and account management knowledge
- A background optimising and improving PPC accounts, with evidence of success
- Multi-channel knowledge such as display, affiliates and paid social is desired
- Experience with bid management platforms such as Marin and DoubleClick
- Understanding of attribution in digital marketing
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong excel skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.