Are you an ambitious Paid Media Manager who’s looking to step up their career and take ownership of UK and International campaigns for a prestigious Brand in Manchester? This opportunity will allow you to mainly focus on brand new propositions across their eCommerce Brands. Their offices are just outside Manchester City Centre and are accessible from most areas across Greater Manchester.
The business is entering new phase of growth and are embarking on a major digital transformation with some new eCommerce brands coming to the market and are heavily investing into growing a digital team and see the PPC Manager as a key hire for the company.
They have ambitious growth plans backed by an extremely well established and rock solid business, this is a great time to join the company and make a real difference at the start of their digital journey.
The responsibilities of the Paid Media Manager:
- The Paid Media Manager will take full control over all paid media activity across multiple brands to maximise revenue and return on spend
- This includes Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Bing and paid social through Facebook and Instagram
- The role will also be responsible for other paid digital advertising channels due to be implemented, including display and affiliate
Key skills and experience of the Paid Media Manager:
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of successfully running PPC, Paid Social and Google Shopping campaigns
- Ideally you will have worked in a retail / eCommerce / digital agency environment previously
- Experience of managing display would be a major advantage.
- Adwords certified
- The ability to work in a dynamic, start-up environment; confident with a real desire to help drive company growth
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 33k per year
Forward Role Digital is looking to help a prestigious eCommerce business in Bolton to recruit a new Paid Search Manager (PPC) to join their digital marketing team. Our Client is an international retailer operating from their head office in Bolton, where you’ll be looking to maximising the ROI thr...
- £24k - 28k per year
Forward Role Digital are extremely excited to bring you this new Paid Media Managers role to market for an international eCommerce business who have recently created a new role to their in house digital team due to continued growth. You’ll be working for a business who has successive YOY growth f...
- £24k - 30k per year
Are you a passionate Paid Social candidate who has experience in managing paid social campaigns and strategies across various social media platforms? If you’re interested in joining a global and vibrant eCommerce brand based just outside of Manchester City Centre then this role if for you! Our cl...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 35k per year
Social Media Manager Manchester City Centre £25,000-35,000 The Role: We're proudly working with one of the largest property companies in the UK, who are looking for a social media expert to join their rapidly growing marketing team. Their online following is already huge and they are only looking...