£25k - 35k per year
4 months ago
I am working with one of the key players in the retail industry on a Paid Media Manager role working for a luxury fashion retailer. It is a new role to the business, you The company have experienced substantial growth and have seen a huge YoY revenue increase in the last few years. The owners of the company are renowned in the industry for their experience and have built a l brand which has continued to grow massively.
You will get the opportunity work focus on paid social, predominantly focusing on Facebook and Instagram marketing, in addition to working on their PPC for on brand campaigns. You will get the chance to run PPC campaigns and manage these effectively, whilst working on fluid budgets.
- Working across paid social with a key focus on Facebook & Instagram
- Creating ads that are creative and engaging across core channels
- Strategy planning and implementation around paid social
- Working on PPC campaigns where necessary and managing budgets
- Campaign reporting and analysis
- Bid management in regards to key works
- Increasing ROI
- Influencer marketing
- Liaising with the wider digital team
- Working with the Buying & Merchandising, content and design team when needed
- Communicating effectively to the Head of Marketing
An interest in the retail industry would be beneficial, in addition to experience working in an ecommerce/fashion environment.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch on 0161 914 8499 or alternatively email your CV over to email@example.com and I will be happy to give you a call to talk through this exciting opportunity in more detail.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.