Our eCommerce Tech Client is an award winning company offering industry leading tech products and are growing a team in Manchester as they look to increase their global presence as the have recently opened their EU HQ in Manchester City Centre.
They are already the fastest growing brand in their sector and we’re looking for marketers who can continue to drive our growth in the UK and Europe.
If you’re looking to work in a well backed technology & ecommerce scale up with an entrepreneurial culture where the best idea wins then this will be a great opportunity for you.
As the Paid Media Manager you will be the go-to expert for the UK team. You will be developing the paid media strategy for the UK, looking to launch the brand with a bang! You will also be hands on in creating exciting, daring and bold paid campaigns across a wide range of performance channels across paid search (PPC), shopping, paid social and display.
Key responsibilities of the Paid Media Manager:
- Build new campaigns across multiple Paid Search, social and display platforms
- Develop and then implement Paid Search, Google Shopping, Display Advertising, and Re-marketing strategies
- Use insights to react and improve results daily, weekly and monthly
- Monitor and drive key metrics, including revenue, CPA and impression share
- Optimisation of campaigns to agreed targets
- Managing performance media spend to ensure optimum campaign performance
- Reporting and analysis to show impact of work and on effectiveness of paid media campaigns and identify ways to improve cost per acquisition.
You will have the following skills as the Paid Media Manager:
- Proven track record within a paid media role, coming from an agency or ecommerce background would be preferable
- A creative flair, yet a solid understanding of ROI and a commercial awareness
- Experience planning and executing paid media campaigns across a business
- Strong understanding of the impact of paid media on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to acquisition and retention
- Experience managing campaigns across performance channels including, PPC, and social media
- Proven experience of delivering commercial paid media strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
- Experience of reporting with Google Analytics and Google Data Suite
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 50k per year
- Posted 3 days ago
Paid Media Manager - £30-£50k - Manchester City Centre We have partnered exclusively with an innovative and forward thinking tech business who are expanding into international territories with exciting plans to take their brand to the next level! With offices across the UK and US, this role is si...
- £40k - 60k per year
- Posted 10 days ago
Paid Media Manager - South Manchester - £40,000 - £60,000 Are you an expert in paid media? Would you like to drive the paid media strategy for a leading business with big plans for 2020? Then look no further! Forward Role have partnered with an exciting business, comprising of leading independent...
- £28k - 35k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
Paid Media Manager, Digital Agency, Liverpool City Centre, £30- £35k Forward Role are working exclusively with an award winning digital agency in Liverpool who are looking for a Paid Media Manager to join their fantastic agency team during a period of growth to work on a mix of clients predominan...
- £28k - 32k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
Paid Media Executive, Digital Agency, Liverpool City Centre, £28- £32k Forward Role are working exclusively with an award winning digital agency in Liverpool who are looking for a Paid Media Executive to join their fantastic agency team during a period of growth to work on a mix of clients predom...