£40k - 60k per year
11 months ago
Paid Media Manager - South Manchester - £40,000 - £60,000
Are you an expert in paid media? Would you like to drive the paid media strategy for a leading business with big plans for 2020? Then look no further!
Forward Role have partnered with an exciting business, comprising of leading independent brands with an individual product offering. An opportunity has arisen to become a Senior Paid Media Manager and work across a successful brand portfolio, driving growth through performance marketing.
The key responsibility of the role will focus on bringing all paid activity in-house, as it's currently outsourced to an agency. As the specialist in the team you’ll get the chance to shape, drive and deliver across the full paid media remit. Including acquisition channels such as Paid Search, Paid Social, Remarketing and other paid channels.
- Grow the market and work towards increasing ROI in your division through Paid Search
- Responsible for managing the day to day paid media activity, responsible for optimisation, reporting and analysis, ad copy, testing, bidding and CPA
- Drive growth through Paid Search, Paid Social, retargeting and Affiliate marketing
- Manage advertising campaigns across all paid channels. Responsible for looking after all campaigns with substantial budgets
- Budget allocation across performance channels
- Conduct key word research, competitor analysis, keep up to date with industry trends and look for new opportunities
- Work across key Paid Search platforms including Google, Bing and GA (Google Analytics)
If you want to work in an established digital marketing team and play a pivital part in the latest brand projects then this role could be a great fit! As well as an above market rate salary, the business also offers additional benefits including a bonus scheme, free on-site parking, staff discount and increasing holiday allowance depending on the time spent with the company.
Previous experience with a migration would be beneficial.
If you’re experienced in paid media and this role sounds of interest then apply now to be considered or alternatively email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org l 07741656897
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.